Monday, April 9, 2012

Imagine

David and I were blessed enought to go with our two oldest daughters, Emilee and Hannah, on an educational trip to Washington D.C., Philadelphia, and New York City. It was an amazing adventure. There was so much to see and do and learn. It was especially nice to share these memories with those that I love the most.
I loved it all, but thought I would post some pictures of my favorite moments. I started with the picture of the "Imagine" mosiac in Central Park simply because this trip was full of imagining.......imagining battles fought....
lives lost in the struggle for freedom......
peaceful places that have seen death by the thousands.........
the foresight of brilliant individuals that still sustain this great country........
those who came in search of the freedom this country gives to all.....
the incredible ability of some to capture the beauty of the world around us........
and inspire us with the lives that they led.........
So grateful for the opportunity to reflect and draw closer to the greatness that our country possess!

No comments:

Post a Comment