Thursday, October 6, 2011

New York in the Fall


It has always been one of my biggest dreams to visit Ne
w England in the fall. Lucky for me, David had meetings in upstate New York this past week. We spent four days touring historical sites, meeting old friends and some new, and visiting dairy farms in this beautiful area.







I was overcome with the sense of history that this area emits - not something we have much of in the west. Centuries old houses, public buildings, and barns are all well maintained and a joy to see. I learned so much and came home hoping to return someday. I just thought I would share some pictures that I took. Not sure that I've seen anything more lovely than New England in the fall!















Well, maybe the sight of my kids running to greet us as we walked in the door. There's truly no place like home!

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, I love it back there! I am jealous you went during fall time. It looks like you guys enjoyed it :). So fun and great pictures!

    ReplyDelete