Thursday, March 1, 2012

Down Time


I've been laid up for the last few days. Knowing that this was coming, I made big plans to allow myself to do those things that take place while sitting. You see, I am one of those people that have a hard time sitting still. I think I have a little too much of my dad in me. I feel somewhat useless unless I'm actively busy. So, I had planned a guilt free list of things that I could do while laid up - hand work, planning fun get-togethers, and some reading.




The last few days have not been what I had thought. A few complicatioons have set me back a little, but I'm looking forward to some time doing the things that I usually don't take time to do. Being busy isn't always best and sitting, once in awhile, can be the rejuvenation that is needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment