Wednesday, February 22, 2012

For the love of laundry


Sometimes it feels like trying to eat an elephant.........
the chore of doing laundry.

Six kids mixed with five basketball leagues, social gatherings, and the everyday school attire = mountains of laundry and a life sentence of stain removal and wash separately. One thing that I've found to brighten my dismal plight is a pretty vintage piece of pottery. It's much better than that ugly orange Tide box...........



It reminds me of my Grandma Reeder. I believe she had something similar in her house. It really seems to make a difference. Silly, but true - a little bit of pretty goes a long way!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the happy reminder. Anything that makes the everyday seem less mundane isn't silly--it's sanity. Happy laundering:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can anything make laundering happy? Some things make it better, but not sure it can take it all the way to happy...............overcoming my attitude about it is next to impossible!

    ReplyDelete