Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Mini Roses


As Valentine's Day approaches, it's common to see the grocery store floral department stock up on mini roses. I LOVE these dainty little plants. Why is it that anything in miniature is adorable?




I end up purchasing one every year, regardless that their life span, in my care, seems less than what it should be. They're lucky to make it to the day of love!



I usually buy the color of rose that we had at our wedding, but this year I couldn't resist buying this pink and red one. I love the two colors together. It's so bright and cheery compared to the dreariness going on outside. Plus, compared to it's long stem cousin, this one is much cheaper and still reminds me of love - how could I not purchase one? Now all I need is some chocolate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment