Friday, February 8, 2013

How Do You Know You Are Loved???

This is how!!


When you receive a box on your doorstep addressed to you from your dear friend in Washington!!

You open it and.....


it's filled with glorious treasures!!

What a lovely way to brighten my otherwise dreary, housecleaning day.  Here's a sampling of what was inside.  I just couldn't help, but share!


I love the option with the Peter Pan collar.


Or maybe I should make up this one!


Or this one....


Or any of these would do...but then I think I need a hat.


I think this is my favorite!!  Can you tell I'm a little giddy about the whole thing?  And, there was more prizes....


some fabric too!!

So how do you know you are loved?  When someone knows you well enough to know what it is you love and to think of you often enough to pick up treasures for you along their way.  I am just so happy - love you, Debra!!  Wish the miles didn't separate us, so I could give you a giant hug.  Although it might be kind of scary, the damage we could do, if we lived closer!!  The thought of it just makes me smile!!  Thanks for loving me!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I would kill to get a box like that. I have been collecting vintage patterns and sewing supplies for years. I read your other blog occcainsionally when Jeni links it to FB. I think your dresse are awesome. Today I get to stay home, so I am wearing a dress. It feels so liberating to wear what I want to wear! Thanks for the inspiration.
    Marianne Coburn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Marianne. I think we should get together, with Jenni, of course, and have show and tell!! Then I could blog about our fun adventure seeing all your treasures. Thanks for the comment!!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I just deleted it to reply to your comment. Stupid computers!

      I said--Let's do it, sounds fun. Jeni isn't into sewing, but she could won over!

      Delete
  3. what a friend - this makes me very happy too

    ReplyDelete