Thursday, February 14, 2013

At Last

How could I pass up, on this, the day of love, the chance to post my most very favorite love song of all time?  I LOVE this song and it's simplicity.


And how could I not dedicate it to the guy who makes my life worth while and still can make me smile?  Love you, Dave.  Thanks for blessing me with a life full of kids, laughs, adventure, meaning, joy, and LOVE.  Here's to us!!


  We all define our own relationships and what it means to show true love.  Some show it with expensive gifts or big productions, but some choose to show it in little ways everyday.  Thanks, David, for making sure I feel loved everyday.  Your quiet, patient way, without need of recognition, means so much.  You see the "real" me and my potential.  Thanks for always encouraging me to be daring, live life to it's fullest, and support me in all my crazy endeavors.  I love you more than you will ever know.


Happy Valentine's Day to all!!  Here's hoping that you've found your true love and enjoy a day celebrating that special someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment