Monday, November 5, 2012

My Celebrity Crush

Anyone who knows me very well at all knows that I am, maybe, a little unconventional. This applies to many aspects of my life, including my celebrity crush.  I may seem a little old to be talking about, let alone, admitting that I have one.  You see, it's not some young, hot new actor - the ones you see and can read about in the celebrity gossip magazines.  It's not one of the hotties from back in the day, like Tom Cruise (a little too unconventional, if you know what I mean) or Brad Pitt (a little too pretty).  There is just something about a nice guy.  The one who is sincere, funny, and won't break your heart.  One with a great smile.  (As I type this out, it all makes more sense).  This is the guy who I would love to meet in real life!


Yes, it's Steve Carrell.  Not only does he usually play the nice guy in most movies, he also does in life. He's married with two kids - a real family guy.  How can you not love him?

Emilee brought home her two roommates for the weekend and yesterday, I got to share with them my favorite Steve Carrell movie, Dan in Real Life.  It's a sweet, sad, comedy about a widower trying to love again.  Ever since I saw it in the theater a few years back, I end up renting and watching it at least five times a year.  Most of those end of being in the fall - not sure why.  If you haven't already seen it, you should check it out.


If you've already seen it, go rent it!  What could be more fun for a fall afternoon than reliving new love and all it's crazy quirks.

No comments:

Post a Comment