Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Fun with Flora

Yesterday I was lucky enough to spend the whole day with my niece, Flora. I say "lucky", because my brother and sister-in-law actually asked my oldest daughter, Emilee, if she would babysit while they went to the Sundance Film Festival.  How fortunate I was that Emilee had class all day and that they accepted my offer to come and play. 

Our time together was mostly spent on the floor with toys.  A few pictures were taken and I laughed a lot.  I think the best part was rocking her to sleep.  That's when I remembered how much peace a baby can bring.  What a precious time for me.  She won't remember a thing, but I won't forget our one on one time together.

Flora's funny squishy face.

Growling at me.

Eager to learn to crochet.

What a sweet baby!

Thank you Ryan and Heidi - what a treat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment