Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Being Grateful To Be Uncomfortable

As this year has come to an end, I can only be grateful.  The past year has been filled with many wonderful moments spent with family and friends.  It also included many new adventures and opportunities that have pushed my limits and helped me to better understand myself and the world around me. Sometimes it is only when we move out of our comfort zone that we discover things we never imagined.  I found this quote and love it.

So, like everyone else, I have been evaluating my year and making my own resolutions on how to better myself and benefit those around me.  There are some dreams that I would like to pursue, some crazy ideas to investigate, and a lot of hard work ahead, but I want to push myself to be "uncomfortable".

One of the crazy ideas that I have been tossing around came to me over a the past few months.  It will take me out of my comfort zone and probably make others wonder about my sanity.  I have set up another blog to record my thoughts about my journey of self discovery and insight.  You can check it out @ www.skirtingit.blogspot.com.  Here's a picture to give you some kind of idea of what I will be doing.


I hope you will check it out, as I would love to have you travel this strange journey with me.  Isn't any road traveled more enjoyable when accompanied by friends?  I say, yes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment