Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I am a WINNER!!

The only blog I follow on a real regular basis is The Opulent Poppy. One day I stumbled across it and have checked it every day since. I've never met the lovely lady who writes it and probably never will, but I am indebted to her for brightening my days and inspiring me to find joy in the little things of life. Check her out @ www.theopulentpoppy.blogspot.com.



Now, I am indebted to her for making me a winner! You see, she has a affinity for vintage dresses - just like me! She has the talent to recreate these beauties by producing her own patterns - unlike me. But lucky for me, she made a dress and had a give-away drawing and...... I won!! I'm so excited, I literally squealed with delight! Now if only I had more patience.

Here's the dress I won!!



1 comment: