Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My Beautiful Bobbles and Beads

I love anything vintage! About a year ago, I was fortunate enough to find an old jewelry box full of vintage necklaces and earrings at my local thrift store. It seemed a little pricey at first, but once I'd counted all the items in the box, I realized it was quite a steal!




I happily brought my treasure chest home and over the past year, I've worn my "granny" jewelry every chance I could get. I'm not sure if I appear as glamorous as I think, or just gaudy. I really don't care. I love all of my trinkets!



Over the holidays, I bought myself a new shirt. As I got ready to go out last night, I perused my box for an accessory......or two. I was really happy to see the result when I combined two of my favorites. Just thought I would share. Not so happy to share the self portrait, but had to give you the overall look!


Maybe, over the coming months, I'll spotlight some more of my favorite vintage bobbles!!

3 comments:

  1. Well I think it's cute and so are you!! (aging beautifully)
    - Stacie Hunt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, that IS a steal!! Look at all that jewelry! I LOVE jewelry!!

    S. Smith

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just think your the cutest thing and you make my day , when I read your stuff it lifts my spirit which is need of a lift right now so a BIG THANKS:)

    ReplyDelete